Located atop Mount Cotton, Sirromet Winery has over 880 awards to its name and is Queenslands premier winery. Come and enjoy this award winning winery in VIP style with Professional Helicopter Services.
The tour departing from our premium facility located at Coolangatta Airport follows pristine beaches and waterways which provide panoramic views of Surfers Paradise, the Q1 building and other world famous locations.
Upon arriving at the exclusive Sirromet Winery landing site, you will be guided through a ‘Behind The Scenes’ tour of the full working winery. You’ll gain valuable insight into the effort and care taken to produce such high-quality drops of wine.
Following the winery tour it’s time to taste the end product!! A dedicated team member will guide you through Sirromets array of wines within the stylish Cellar Door before you settle into a set menu at either The Tuscan Terrace or Restaurant Lurleen’s.
We can also include chauffeur services to take the hassle out of travelling to and from our venue at Coolangatta Airport – starting at an additional $85.00 per group of four.
Pricing (all prices listed are per person)
Number of Passengers
|Tuscan Terrace (Casual Dining)||$875.00 p/p||$630.00 p/p||$510.00 p/p|
|Restaurant Lurleen’s (Fine Dining)||$955.00 p/p||$705.00 p/p||$580.00 p/p|
- Exclusive return helicopter transfer to Sirromet Winery
- Points of interest and interesting facts provided by your pilot
- 60 minute ‘Behind The Scenes’ winery tour by a dedicated Sirromet Team Member
- 30 minute Wine Tasting of a selection of Sirromet latest release wines (clients also receive 15% off any purchase from the cellar door)
- Relax on the deck of The Tuscan Terrace and enjoy a 2 course lunch from a set menu
- Enjoy a five course degustation tasting menu with matched wines at Restaurant Lurleen’s
- Tour-time: Approximately 4 hours (including 40-minute round trip helicopter flight)