Step off the helicopter and into the shoes of the pros at Moonah Links. Here you’ll be greeted by your Elite Day Tours host, guided through the ‘A-Grade’ club fitting process before being given the keys to your private golf cart.
Play 9 holes of this 18-hole course and follow the valleys through ancient Moonah woodlands to open links land. The fairways are generous and the putting surfaces gentle, but the bunkering style is bold and wild in appearance.
“The course should be fun, but it won’t be a pushover. We trust the Legends Course will do justice to the champions it honours and will inspire others to emulate their feats.” Ross Perrett – Australasian Golf Design Course Architect.
After 9 holes, your driver will transport you to Red Hill. Here at Merricks General Store, prepare yourselves for a generous wine tasting from various Mornington Peninsula Estates. To finish the day, we include a delectable French influenced 2-course lunch prepared by Chef Patrice Repellin and a glass or two of wine or beer.
- Private Helicopter transfer to Moonah Links departing our Modern Moorabbin Airport facility
- Professional Host
- A set of ‘A-Grade’ Clubs each
- Golf Cart included
- VIP Wine tasting at Merricks General Store
- 2-course lunch and drinks at Merricks General Store
- Private chauffeur driven return transfers to your hotel or your home within the Melbourne CBD or outer suburbs