Mt Conner is situated on a vast, fully operational, privately owned cattle station called Curtin Springs Station. Standing 300 meters high, Mount Conner is a distinctive flat-topped sandstone capped sand and rock mountain. This horseshoe-shaped inselberg is one of the most distinctive formation in the region and is know by the local indigenous as Atilla and Artilla.
Uluru tours include a flight around Uluru before continuing to the majestic Mt. Conner. After landing on the highest point, we’ll take the time to explore the top and marvel at the 360 panoramic views. This will be a flight of a lifetime, one of the best tours available!
- Departures from Sunrise through until Sunset, 365 days per year (weather permitting)
- Air Conditioned bus transfers from within the Ayers Rock Resort
- Informative commentary provided by your pilot throughout the flight including tips on the best angle for those postcard photos
- Landing on top of Mt Conner with 20 – 30 minutes exploring time (subject to wind condition)
- Opportunity to have your photo taken in front of the helicopter
- Estimated flying time of 1 hour and 20 minutes
We have a variety of different Uluru tours and experiences. Browse through our other options and available Uluru tours now!