The Mornington Peninsula features a landscape of sweeping hills, serene bayside views, and acres of vineyards. Everywhere you turn you’ll find breathtaking scenery and spectacular views. Surrounded by Port Phillip Bay, Western Port Bay and Bass Strait, the Mornington Peninsula has a unique maritime climate. The region is recognised as one of the best cool-climate wine producing regions in Australia.
For this tour Professional Helicopter Services has partnered with Elite Day Tours to ensure you experience the best of the Peninsula’s acclaimed wines, farm-fresh produce and award-winning restaurants.
Professional Helicopter Services will fly you right into the heart of the Peninsula first visiting the ‘Yabby Lake Estate’. Here you will enjoy a tasting of a selection of the Red Claw & Yabby Lake wine range. We then settle you in for an enticing 3 course lunch with matching wines prepared by Head Chef, Simon West.
After lunch you will then be transferred to the Award Winning ‘Port Phillip Estate’ and ‘Ten Minutes by Tractor’ where your professional host will provide you with a tasting of each estates current release.
With Professional Helicopter Services as your trusted and experienced specialists offering a range of exclusive experiences, this truly is the best way to experience Victoria’s acclaimed Mornington Peninsula. Whether you’re accompanied by your partner, friends & family, or even as a premier corporate function, your Vine and Dine experience will be a trip with fond memories for many years to come.
- Private Helicopter Transfer to Yabby Lake Vineyard
- Professional Host
- Glass of Cuveé Nina on arrival at Yabby Lake
- Tasting of a selection of the Red Claw & Yabby Lake Wine Ranges
(clients also receive 15% off any purchase of 6 or more bottles)
- 3 Course lunch with matching wines
- Private vehicle transport between wineries
- Tasting of the Port Phillip Estate Current Release Wines
- Tasting of Ten Minutes by Tractor acclaimed Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Private vehicle transport back to your hotel or home (within the Melbourne CBD) or Moorabbin Airport.