The Mornington Peninsula features a landscape of sweeping hills, serene bayside views, and acres of vineyards. Everywhere you turn you’ll find breathtaking scenery and spectacular views. Surrounded by Port Phillip Bay, Western Port Bay and Bass Strait, the Mornington Peninsula has a unique maritime climate. The region is recognised as one of the best cool-climate wine producing regions in Australia.
On this half-day tour, you will be transported in one of Professional Helicopter Services’ deluxe helicopters to Yabby Lake Vineyard. Upon arrival, you will partake in a wine tasting before settling down for an indulgent 3-course lunch paired with matching wines.
After lunch, wonder around the vineyard to truly appreciate the beauty of the region before setting back off on the helicopter to either the Melbourne CBD or Moorabbin Airport.
With Professional Helicopter Services as your trusted and experienced specialists offering a range of exclusive experiences, this truly is the best way to experience the Mornington Peninsula. Whether you’re accompanied by your partner, friends & family, or even as a premier corporate function, your Vine and Dine experience will be a trip with fond memories for many years to come.
Pricing (all prices listed are per person)
Number of Passengers
- Round-trip helicopter transfer to Yabby Lake Vineyard
- Full flight commentary by Pilot
- Tasting of a selection of the Red Claw & Yabby Lake Wine Ranges (clients also receive 15% off any purchase of 6 or more bottles)
- 3 course lunch with matching wines
- Tour-time: Approximately 3 hours (including 30-minute round trip helicopter flight)